How to enter:
- Let your creative juices flow as you put pen to paper to design the limited edition Benguela Cove tissue paper.
- Draw or virtually create your own original design
- Design should exude the #BenguelaGlamour spirit, the lifestyle you deserve: luxury living, delicious wine and amazing views
- Submit your A4 designs to email@example.com
- The top 10 designs will be exhibited at the Manor House at Benguela Cove during FynArts
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/BenguelaCoveEstate to see live updates on the competition.
Judging requirements and competition rules:
- Participants need to be 16 years or older
- Art needs to be original. Plagiarism is illegal
- Participants need to like the Benguela Cove Facebook page and use that platform as a notice board for all announcements
- Participants need to be available on the date the winner is chosen (Monday, 13 June)
- The judges decision is final
- All entries need to include artist/designer's name, contact details and a brief description of the artwork as well as a signed disclaimer form for it to be a considered as a valid entry. There are no exceptions to this requirement
- Subject to suitability for printing
- Artwork will be printed on tissue paper used to wrap Benguela Cove’s wines
- A case of Benguela Cove wine
- Dinner for two at Benguela on Main
- Cash prize R2 000
- Artwork will be displayed at our Tasting Room
Design submission specification:
- Print size: Width: 610mm, Height: 450mm or 61:45 Ratio
- Medium used: ink, fineliner, charcoal, watercolour, pencil, pen, oil
- Medium colour: Black
- Production: Black and white print (Artwork and Benguela Cove branding)
- Is your design on an A4 page?
- Does your design only use the medium as indicated?
- Is your design in black and white?
- Is this your own work?
- Do you like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BenguelaCoveEstate/